At Next Day Construction & Roofing we know exactly what we are doing when it comes to vinyl siding installations. In general tipically this is how the process work and what you can expect to see from us.
We will be...
- Preping the surface for installation of your new vinyl Siding. This often includes getting rid of the old caulking, broken boards, light fixtures, downspouts, etc.
- Ensure there’s a sheathing. If there is no sheatings then we will install one for you
- Installing a water-resistive barrier and flashing.
- Measureing your house and determine how much siding you will need.
- Cut the siding inro the appropriate lenghts to give the outsid of your house a beautiful and professional look.
- Useing fasteners to install the new vinyl siding of your choice or a vinyl siding that matches your current siding so that it seamlessly blends into your existing vinyl siding.
Because of the project’s complexity and the tools needed (power saw, hammer, safety glasses, tin snips, utility knife, corner posts, trim, molding, etc.), think twice before DIY-ing this project. Instead, consider hiring Next Day Construction & Roofing vinyl siding professional.